redirect

Friday, November 19, 2010

WELCOME: Johanna Goldsmith

We have moved! Our blog is now at www.paper-deer.com


It may be all about the music, and we may say it with words, but now we have the visuals to match. Paper-Deer would like to welcome our latest addition to the team with Johanna Goldsmith, a very talented graphics designer with some serious skills. Here's what our newest image wizard had to say about herself:

I’m another creative to add to the mix, however, writing isn't my forte like the other pro’s on the team. Think art, design, handmade creations, photography, creative visuals - that's me! I’m a graphic designer/artist with a degree in Fine Arts, as well as a Certificate III & IV in Visual Communication.

So after five years of study, you may wonder what I'm doing now. I’m a Freelance Designer for myself, my partner’s business ZOVA, Paper-Deer and anyone else who wants me on board. I’m also a Creative Design Consultant for music distributor Valleyarm (liaising with the lovely Paige) three days a week and the other three is spent in hospitality. I'm always looking to expand my creative folio and get more experience which I can never have enough of!

I also enjoy the social scene, going to music festivals, gigs and concerts with a few bevvies in hand. I find it’s always good to balance out the computer nerd with the social butterfly in me. After all, I’m a Gemini so I have two minds to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment