redirect

Sunday, September 19, 2010

UPDATE ON BLOG

We have moved! Our blog is now at www.paper-deer.com


Hello, Paper-Deer hunters.

Just writing to apologise for the incredibly lack of activity on this blog lately. I am the sole contributor on this blog at the moment - what can I say, I'm a control freak - and started working full time in the music industry last month in the distribution sector. The bad news is that I haven't had any time recently to add new content. The good news is that I'm still writing copy as part of my job, and I actually have several interviews lined up for Paper-Deer. The other good news is that I'm intrigued by the idea of getting other writers to contribute to this blog, so hit me up if you are interested.

If you're a blog addict, you can get your fix at http://www.feedmebandboys.blogspot.com/, my non-music blog that is updated more frequently. If you have any questions about either blog, contributing or what I'm doing in the music industry, feel free to send me a message through the CONTACT section of http://www.paigexcho.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment